Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Part 2

I found a party store downtown with the help of a friend, but there wasn't much there. But a block away there was a fabric store! I basked in being able to find plain white cloth. My crusader costume was off to a good start.

This was what I dressed as two years ago, but it had all the features of a successful party costume: freedom of movement, no mask or hat to lose and the costume would allow me to "breath."

The night however, belonged to my buddy Joe:



He managed to find a dress to fit his build...even though the back of his gown was not cooperating:


Getting him ready was a full time job, so we spent some pre-party time over at Anna and Rachel's apartment (which is shockingly spacious).







This is my best kitty friend, Mondu. He loved to scratch at the tassels on my costume, and my bare muscular legs.

Most of the evening was spent at the two foreign establishments. Karaoke was kept everyone rocking.



I think this song was something by "Deep Purple."

No comments: